You are a beach bunny, we get it! But even beach bunnies have types; are you a laid-back tranquility-loving beach person, or one of those hepped-up-by-a-crowd sort? Either way, your beach heaven is sure to be found on the shores of Goa, the state where the world comes out to cool their heels and recharge their batteries. So let’s go over the list of beaches in Goa where you can get your groove on, and party till the sun comes up.
• Anjuna Beach: Known especially for its full-moon parties, Anjuna is THE place to be, if you are a lover of rock concerts, bonfires, dancing under the moon, and of course, a feni-ful night. Once home to the hippies, it still retains its legacy.
• Arambol Beach: This is the new hippie paradise! Watersports and a rocking nightlife is what welcome you. Add to that the vibrant shops and the shacks selling seafood to your favorite booze.
• Morjim Beach: If groovy beach bars and shacks are what get YOU in the groove, then this is where you should be headed.
But, maybe you are looking to find some solace at the beaches this year, in which case, these other beaches are probably more your style:
• Agonda Beach: Isolates stretches of sand welcomes you to the beach. It’s quiet and relatively un-crowded, and you only have to walk 100 meters or so till you find the perfect spot to raise your umbrella and call it your own.
• Palolem Beach: Shady palm trees sway and greet, and the inviting stretch of pristine sand forms a half moon at Palolem Beach, ensconcing you into a hug by Mother Nature. A place to rest your troubled mind for sure
• Vagator Beach: One of the best kept secrets of Goa (not anymore!), Vagator has been shaded by the arrival of tourists thanks to the rocky outpost. But once you clear that, it is a pristine stretch of sandy beach, gently breaking waves, and a lush green border.